Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lonely Road


I don't know how many of you listen to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Excluding their song Face Down), but if you haven't listened to their latest album Lonely Road, I highly recommend you listen to the title track of the album. Take a few minutes to listen to it a few times, look the lyrics over, and then come back here and read my blog entries. My blog is about a part metaphorical, part literal journey we as humans take through life, and this song was made to be the theme to this blog. So check out the music player to the right. You can here the song play from there from now on.

With that said, updates are going to come as frequently as I can write them. There may be some days where I get two entries posted, and there may not update at all in a week. It depends on what comes to mind that is relevant to the journey.

And in case you were wondering, I am taking every single photograph that is being used in these blog entries, unless otherwise specified.

No comments: